To sit the starters or not to sit the starters that is the question.....
1. Avoid Injuires: As we saw last year when Wes Welker went down along with the Patriots Super Bowl Hopes in the last week of last season....Should the Pats sit all thier important players to avoid a repeat of last year.
1. The Pats will get off rhythm....Right now they are the hottest offense in the leauge putting up ridicoulos points week after weeek, with a bye week in the first round of the playoffs, two weeks off could hurt the Patriots flow and rhythm.
1. Game means nothing....its like a preseason game, play the starters a little bit then get them out for a meaningless game.
1. We must defend this house.....The Patriots are undefeated at home and they have homefield advantage throughout....keep the home streak alive
1. Give the young guys some play....give Hoyer some time in case the Pats need him in the playoffs.....let the other guys get some run to see how they do in game like situations.
If it was my choice